POS, Trinidad and Tobago
Photograph - Photography
Piccadilly Street, along the St. Ann's River, or what is commonly called the East Dry River, is one of the original eleven streets of Port of Spain, laid out by the Spanish Governor, Don Jose Maria Chacon, in 1783.
This is an area called East Port of Spain, which also houses an area known as Laventille, the birthplace of the Steelpan, the only acoustic musical instrument to be invented in the 20th Century...
April 10th, 2010
Viewed 211 Times - Last Visitor from San Diego, CA on 04/02/2015 at 10:40 AM