Point Vincente Lighthouse
Donna Van Vlack
Photograph - Digital Photography
The point was originally named in 1790 by Captain George Vancouver. Vancouver explored the Pacific coast for England in his 90 foot sloop Discovery. He named the point for his good friend Friar Vicente of the Mission Buenaventura. He also named Point Fermin in a similar manner.
December 29th, 2012
Viewed 101 Times - Last Visitor from Moscow, 48 - Russian Federation on 08/07/2015 at 2:45 PM