Photograph - Digital Photo
A close up of the door on The Powder Magazine building - built of native stone with a protective ceiling of solid logs covered by two feet of earth, is still used today to store ammunition. Records indicate that the building was built in 1878 at a cost of $485. Little maintenance has been necessary except for needed shingling of the gable roof.
March 24th, 2013
Viewed 76 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 01/31/2015 at 1:26 AM