St Augustine Tree House
Photograph - Epson Lustre Paper
The lighthouse at St. Augustine, FL seen through the wonderful old oak trees surrounding the light. The first tower on Anastasia Island was a wooden lookout tower built in 1586. The neighboring Castillo de San Marcos Fort was built in 1695 and the current 1st-order Fresenel lens was lighted in 1874. The 165 foot tall tower and the keeper's house are the oldest brick structures in St. Augustine.
August 17th, 2012
Viewed 148 Times - Last Visitor from Mount Laurel, NJ on 05/23/2015 at 9:19 AM