All Over, Poland
Painting - Oil On Canvas
From a series "Lost Poland"
Sybilla's Palace also called "Polish Windsor" was one of the greatest buldings of it's time. Built in 1792 by the Dukes of Sibyllenort / now Szczodre / The palace was burnt by German Wehrmacht and SS troops in January 1945 and never restored. Part of the remains extands up to present.
February 26th, 2014
Viewed 169 Times - Last Visitor from Akron, OH on 06/11/2015 at 9:00 PM