Tel Aviv Girl
Pin Up TLV
Photograph - Mixed-media
Tel Aviv was founded in 1909 on the outskirts of the ancient port city of Jaffa (Hebrew: éÈôåÉýý, Yafo; Arabic: يافاý, Yaffa). The growth of Tel Aviv soon outpaced Jaffa, which was largely Arab at the time. Tel Aviv and Jaffa were merged into a single municipality in 1950, two years after the establishment of the State of Israel. Tel Aviv's White City, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2003, comprises the world's largest concentration of Bauhaus buildings.
April 16th, 2011
Viewed 325 Times - Last Visitor from Biograd Na Moru, 20 - Croatia on 05/08/2015 at 1:38 PM