The Durango And Silverton
Photograph - Digital File To Print
The Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad # 481 is a steam engine built by the Baldwin Locomotive Works in 1925. The line from Silverton to Durango was originally used to move gold and silver ore out of the San Juan Mountains, but passengers noticed the scenic views to be breath taking and the ride was to ultimately become a sought after tourist attraction.
September 24th, 2012
Viewed 371 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 08/27/2015 at 11:03 PM