Park City, UT,
The McPolin Barn in Park City, Utah. The original 160-acre farm was homesteaded in 1886 by the Harrison McLane family and acquired by Isabelle and Dan McPolin around 1900. In 1908 the McPolins erected the barn of recycled timber salvaged from an old tailings mill. The barn was built by fitting timbers together without the use of nails. The barn is 7,468 square feet including the loft, and the milking parlor, added in the 1950's, is 1,500 square feet.
August 9th, 2012
Viewed 559 Times - Last Visitor from Sun City Center, FL on 04/17/2015 at 12:19 PM