Holly Hill, FL
The Ormond Hotel
DigiArt Diaries by Vicky B Fuller
Photograph - Photographs
This condominium's structure began in 1992. The original wooden structure was built in before 1888 by John Anderson and J.D. Price, and later purchased by Henry Flagler. It had been the oldest and largest wooden structure in recent times, and had been added to the U.S. Nat'l Register of Historic Places. Unfortunately, decay from the century of salt air and Florida weather became its demise and it was demolished in 1992 to build this new condo building. This is the west side, facing the Halifax River.
August 27th, 2012
Viewed 70 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 03/29/2015 at 3:36 AM