Gig Harbor, WA
Vintage Blue Angel
Photograph - Color Photo
Starting in 1956, the little but powerful A-4 flew with Navy and Marine units, including flying combat missions during the Vietnam War. This A-4 was built 1966 and flew with the Navy in Southeast Asia. Active in Navy squadrons throughout the 1970s, the plane was transferred to the Blue Angels in 1980.
May 12th, 2013
Viewed 140 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 05/26/2015 at 10:19 PM