William Brinton House 1704
Photograph - Photography
Built in 1704, this beautiful colonial home located in Dilworthtown, Pa., has been restored to its original state.
Built by Quaker William Brinton Jr., the house has leaded casement windows, an indoor bake oven and a colonial herb garden in the back yard. The house is maintained by the Brinton Association of America and the caretaker is a sixth generation Brinton. Famous Brinton decendents include Civil War General George B. McClellan and President Richard M. Nixon. Thanks to all for the views, comments and shares:)
February 22nd, 2011
Viewed 338 Times - Last Visitor from Kiez, 12 - Germany on 07/06/2015 at 10:05 PM