Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
Watercolour painting of a woman hanging her white linens on a garden clothes line on a bright breezy spring day, a wicker basket at her feet and poultry pecking in the grass.My memory of childhood and my favourite domestic chore !
Basic Clothesline Rules, passed down through the generations !
1.Wash the clothes line before hanging any clothes--wipe the entire length of each line with a damp cloth.
2. Hang the clothes in order, and always hang "whites" first and with "whites,"
3. Hang clothes as they are worn except shirts and socks -Never hang a shirt by the shoulders, always by the tail.
4. Wash day on a Monday! Never hang clothes on the weekend, or Sunday..
5 It doesen't matter if the weather is sub zero ....clothes whiten in the frost and eventually "freeze-dry."
6. Always gather the clothes pegs when taking down dry clothes! Pegs left on the line are likely to become dirty.
7. Line the clothes up so that each item does not need two clothes pegs, share one clothes peg with the next washed item.
9. Clothes should be off of the line before dinner time, neatly folded in the clothes basket, and ready to be ironed
January 19th, 2013
Viewed 166 Times - Last Visitor from Cambridge, ON - Canada on 12/10/2013 at 4:30 PM