Photograph - Photography
This majestic building almost appears dwarfed by the building behind it. At the time ground was broken in 1920, there were no major office buildings north of the Chicago River. The two towers, one 30 stories, the other 21 stories, were completed in 1924. There are two walkways between the towers. The one pictured is the highest walkway located on the 14th floor. On the south tower is a clock with faces pointing in all directions. This is an amazing site for those who appreciate architecture, and perfect wall art for home, office, or studio.
May 23rd, 2012
Viewed 76 Times - Last Visitor from Kista, 26 - Sweden on 02/13/2015 at 1:55 PM