This incredible group is the result of the vision and dedication of Madalena Lobao-Tello, who founded it to bring together women artists to share their work and thereby hopefully grow not only in their creativity but also in their humanity. Thank you, Mada, for your accomplishment in establishing a place where we can interact as creative women adding truth and beauty to the world.
We welcome all women artists on FAA who wish to share their inspiration, creativity and talent, shining a light on the brilliant and complicated lives of women artists. We come together in a spirit of respect, cooperation and appreciation, creating art and peace, acknowledging that we are different but accepting our diversity.
1. One submission per member per day.
2. All submissions must be original; all styles and media are welcome.
3. Do not submit works with superimposed or extraneous text.
4. All submissions must have a title and list the medium/media.
5. Tasteful nudity is welcome.
6. The maximum number of images allowed for each member is 30.
7. If you wish to add a discussion topic to the group please contact
me with specifics before doing so. Any new threads about which I
have no prior knowledge will be removed.
8. You must be a member of Female Artists to enter group contests.
Any work entered in a contest must have been be submitted to and
accepted in the group.
If you wish to thank me for a showcase feature or for any other reason I'd love it
if you'd choose one of my works to comment on, like, favorite or promote in any
combination. Thank you!
Be active, be creative, be positive: you are a female artist. ~ RC deWinter