Group Owners Blast
This group was started on February 20th, 2013 and currently has:
As group owners and administrators we often hosts contests for our members but out of a sense of fairness we do not enter our own artwork into these competitions. For most of us it is a pleasure to be able to help promote the work of others, but sometimes we need to take a little breather and work on promoting our own work in contests where our favorite themes can be showcased. So, in this group contests will be run as kind of a free-for-all for group owners and administrators. There will really be no set themes to the contests, which will allow for all members to be able to participate.
Because of the free nature of this group there may be some art submissions which are considered to be of an adult nature, so, if you are easily offended by nudity or sexually provocative art you may want to reconsider before joining. I want to be fair to ALL group owners and administrators. That said, there are just a few rules for this group, because some art will be disallowed due to its illegal or morally repugnant nature.
The Rules for Submission...
1. You MUST be a group owner or administrator and upon joining must post the name of your group or groups, along with links.
2. No content will be allowed which features minor children in a sexual way. Child pornography is not acceptable in any form! If any such content is submitted it will be removed and reported to Fine Art America.
3. No content featuring animals in a sexual way. Bestiality in any form will not be accepted, and if submitted will be removed and reported to Fine Art America.
4. Absolutely no content featuring gross violence or acts of murder will be allowed. Such content, if submitted, will be removed and may or may not be reported to Fine Art America, depending on the content of the submission.
5. If you are in doubt about the acceptability of an artwork you would like to submit just send me a message with a link to the piece in question.
Congratulations to the Winners of our Representing Contest...
1st Place: Teal Reflections by Dawn Currie
2nd Place: The Schooners by Eileen Patten Oliver
3rd Place: Golden Memories by Janice Rae Pariza