Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
Anything Monochrome...but: !! please read before uploading !!
1) Please do not upload colour heavily over-manipulated images: just light toning to create a certain mood ( imitation of old sepia photos, retro, vintage etc)
At leas 80-90% of an image should be MONOchrome ( Monochrome describes paintings, drawings, design, or photographs in one color or shades of one color.)
-Aged photo- style photos are welcome , but with just a touch of colors ( e.g. early 70s color faded images)
Images of original Monochrome Paintings welcome.
2) Please upload images only you are proud of
3) Three images a day/per member ONLY
4) As an Admin of the group I reserve the right to not accept new or remove existing images that do not fit the format of the group or basic quality requirements.
But do not take it personally if that is your case. I will have a very gentle touch :)))
5) I am committed to maintain a friendly group environment and promise to respect each of the members and all of their works.
I will be encouraging interactive communication between members on our discussion boards while running our Contests.
6)Contests and discussions move the Group ratings UP , thus giving all of us more exposure and increasing chances to sell our art ( not to mention a chance to learn a lot from different members)