Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
The purpose and reason for this group is to help artists with questions about the basics and also advanced methods to improve your digital images. I'll be the only person giving those suggestions, hence the Name: One on One. At times I may ask other artist to join and help with suggestions.
1. When you submit an image, please state the question(s) you have about the image.
2. Describe to your best ability where you are in your art,i.e. beginner, hobbyist,advanced amateur, working artist, or Professional Artist( 5+years experience.)
3. Email me a 1-2 mb file for me to look at and and work from and edit, if needed.
4. At the end of the editing, please post the before and after images, for others to see.
5. My suggestions and opinions are based on 30+ years as a professional photographer, both as a Commercial, Architectural,Travel Photographer and Art Exhibitor. I have been teaching Photography for 20+ years.
6. Must become a member to post images and seek advice.
I will try and keep things on track, but if you ask a question, whether it's about gear or such, I'll try to answer the question, to the best of my ability.
You may or may not accept or value my suggestions and that's fine too. But I will give honest and straight forward advice.
I am not here to 'do things' for you, but to advise and show you how I might edit an image like yours.
As an Artist, I do not 'over-edit' my images, so I am limited to what I can do myself, but will be able to point you in the right direction, when needed.
So, before we begin, here's what would help me when you get ready to upload the image:
a. camera model-image capture size**
b. Image info: shutter speed,aperture,etc. if important to the critique
c. Software program you are using, or for that matter, not using!
OK! Let's begin! Rich Franco
** If you don't know that info, when you email me the image, I will see that camera information, as long as it's from the original file.