Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
It is the Mission of this group to celebrate the Equine (Horse) Artist no matter what level of development you are in or aspire to be in, with hopes of learning and teaching others and to connect all the horse Artist together in one spot with their artistic contributions. There are over 265 different breeds of horses all over the world leaving a lot of artistic interpretation(s) to experiment with.
Rules of the Group:
1. Equine Artist in this context means; people who draw, paint, live, breath, or love horses of any breed.
2. All mediums are welcome. This group accepts any type of artwork (i.e., paintings, drawings, photography, digital photographs, digital paintings, prints, sculptures, mosaics etc.) as long as a HORSE IS IN IT SOMEWHERE.
3. Please be sure your images are not blurry after uploading them into the group or they will be removed by the Administrator.
4. There is great beauty in horse related photography and artworks (ex: old barns, watering tanks, rolling pastures, old farm houses, a pair of spurs, windmills, etc.); as it is part of the Equine world.
5. Other animals can be a part of the group as long as a horse appears in the image (with exceptions of Zebras, Mules or Burros as these are also part of the equine world and do not need a horse in the image with them).
There was a three way tie for 1st place and the Winner's - HORSES IN COLOR PENCIL was Joni Beinborn with her color pencil drawing of 'Willie', Melita Safran with her color pencil drawing of 'Puzzle', and Amanda Griffey with her color pencil drawing of 'Brown Eyed Girl.