Artex, Inc. - Fine Art Gallery
Fine Art Service Co. is currently seeking experienced packing and art handling technicians, with skills in data entry, for a move to Long Island City, NY. This is a TEMPORARY, full-time position through July or August 2013. The packing technician will be responsible for all activities relating to the packaging, bar coding and moving of artwork as instructed by supervisor.
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Packaging and handling artwork in a safe and efficient manner;
• Entering data and performing registrarial duties;
• Maintaining accurate paperwork;
• Loading and unloading trucks;
• Performing other incidental and related duties as required or assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following as minimum qualifications:
High school diploma or its GED equivalent;
1-3 years of experience in art handling;
Ability to work with dollies, J-bars and other warehouse equipment;
Good communication skills, positive attitude, organization and excellent team building skills.
If you or someone you know is interested, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary history/requirements to our HR department for immediate consideration email@example.com.
E-Mail Resumes To: