"Here's a short list of things to look out for when trying to predict a good sunset:
1. If the air is moist, it improves the chances of seeing a colorful sunset.
2. Some of the best light comes after storms. Just after a thunder storm, you may be privy to some of the prettiest light possible!
3. Look for big, high clouds, which are dispersed and plentiful through the sky. The more interesting the clouds look, the better.
4. Even if the sun is completely obstructed by the clouds, it still may peek out during the last few minutes of the day. Try to get a clear view of the horizon.
5. If you have recently had a good sunset, the conditions might be similar the following day, so keep an eye on the sky!
6. The most dramatic color is...
Shop with Confidence (Fine Art America Return Policy)
Our return policy is very simple:
If you're not happy with a purchase that you made on FineArtAmerica.com, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we'll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note - Fine Art America does not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.