"Blind Faith". Cold patinated copper over cementious mix forms with an internal welded steel pipe armature on a plate steel anchoring base. Free standing. All views fully realized. On display in the village of Lenox Ma., U.S.A. starting from the Memorial Day weekend until mid October of 2011. A video of some of the works in the show which includes "Blind Faith" can be seen on YouTube. Uploaded by "empulse", the video is titled, "Lenox Outdoor Sculpture Show". Cementious mixes are one of the families of materials used to rebuild exterior stone and ceramic decorative elements in the architectural restoration of building facades. Over time wind erosion, acid rain, as well as other environmental forces take a toll on cornices,...
• 1959-61- Gordon's School of Painting NYC
• 1962-65- Long Island Institute of Music& Art NYC
• 1966-70- Art Student's League NYC
• 1969-72- Pratt Institute NYC
• 1972-73- School of Visual Arts NYC
• 1972-75- Apprentice Tinsmith NYC
• 1973-74- Art Student's League NYC
• 1974-76- New York Studio School NYC
• 1975-77- Private Study with George Spaventa NYC, Paris, France
• 2007-09- Computer Graphics, Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY
• 1969- Artist in Residence, 'Window Silhouettes' Stained Glass and Resin Factory, NYC
• 1970- Free-Lance Illustrator, NYC
• 1971- Drawing and Art History Instructor; Harlan L. Graham School; Unionville, PA
• 1972-73- Roman Bronze...
Shop with Confidence (Fine Art America Return Policy)
Our return policy is very simple:
If you're not happy with a purchase that you made on FineArtAmerica.com, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we'll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note - Fine Art America does not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.