There is so much blue in the sky and so much light in the sunlit clouds that I can never decide where to stop and start. I love our world and sort of imagine the mysteriousness.
This was a late evening shot from my back deck. Now it looks like an early evening shot from somewhere else.
I really enjoyed making the clouds and mountains float and disappear against the sky horizon.
1. Self starter. Lives and breathes paint.
2. Enjoys working with other people's vision. ( The two heads theory).
3. Portrait painter, drawing and painting for 40 years
4. Workshops with Robert Wade, Gerold Brommer, Katherine Chang Liu, Judi Betts, Tom Owen,
Rita Derjue Zimmerman, Lorraine Danzo,Christiopher Schink, David Solomon, John Pitcher,
John Salminen and long term with Martha Mans, and Herman Raymond.
5. (2005) Involved with Humor is Healing and "Ban Bare Bears project".
6. Works with fabric, floral, watercolor, pastel, oil, acrylic, colored pencil,and graphite.
7. Built, splashed, glued and mixed as young whippersnapper with her brother in her dad's carpenter shop in...
Shop with Confidence (Fine Art America Return Policy)
Our return policy is very simple:
If you're not happy with a purchase that you made on FineArtAmerica.com, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we'll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note - Fine Art America does not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.