Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
Fine Art America is one of the largest, most-respected giclee printing companies in the world with over 40 years of experience producing museum-quality posters and prints. All of our posters are produced on state-of-the-art, professional-grade Epson printers.
We use acid-free paper with archival inks to guarantee that your posters last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All posters include a 1" white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired.
Posters ship within 2 - 3 business days in durable cardboard tubes.
Born and raised in Japan, she has been a resident of NYC since 1995. Studied photography under American master Roy DeCarava.
* Nude 2013 catalog (2013 PhotoShoot Awards)
* Black & White issue 95 (2013 Ross Periodicals Inc.)
* The Mammoth book of new erotic photography edited by Maxim Jakubowski (2010 Running Press)
* The Reawakening of a Vampyress by Mother Contessa (2010 Lulu)
* Fotoblur Magazine Issue 6 (2010)
* The Naked and The Lens by Louis Benjamin (2009 Focal Press)
* DeMask (apparel store cards)
* NY center for Photographic Art, Primary color 2013 (honorable mention)
* Professional Women Photography 38th...
Shop with Confidence (Fine Art America Return Policy)
Our return policy is very simple:
If you're not happy with a purchase that you made on FineArtAmerica.com, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we'll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note - Fine Art America does not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.