Drawn with a sumi brushpen which uses the same ink as in traditional Japanese calligraphy. Sumi ink is darker, richer and more opaque than india ink. On tinted 100% rag paper. The breeze is increasing and it is getting cooler as dusk approaches. The lake water ripples. This is the first noticable signal that the day is changing. It is the exciting beginning of the evening, after a long enjoyable day by a body of water.
• 1959-61 Gordon's School of Painting NYC
• 1962-65 Long Island Institute of Music& Art NYC
• 1966-70 Art Student's League NYC
• 1969-72 Pratt Institute NYC
• 1972-73 School of Visual Arts NYC
• 1972-75 Apprentice Tinsmith NYC
• 1973-74 Art Student's League NYC
• 1974-76 New York Studio School NYC
• 1975-77 Private Study with George Spaventa NYC, Paris, France
• 1969- Artist in Residence, 'Window Silhouettes' Stained Glass and Resin Factory, NYC
• 1970- Free-Lance Illustrator NYC
• 1971- Drawing and Art History Instructor; Harlan L. Graham School; Unionville, PA
• 1972-73- Roman Bronze Fine Art Casting NYC
• 1973-74- Modern Art Foundry NYC
• 1978- Sculpture Assistant, New York Studio...
Shop with Confidence (Fine Art America Return Policy)
Our return policy is very simple:
If you're not happy with a purchase that you made on FineArtAmerica.com, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we'll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note - Fine Art America does not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.