Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
Fine Art America is one of the largest, most-respected giclee printing companies in the world with over 40 years of experience producing museum-quality posters and prints. All of our posters are produced on state-of-the-art, professional-grade Epson printers.
We use acid-free paper with archival inks to guarantee that your posters last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All posters include a 1" white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired.
Posters ship within 2 - 3 business days in durable cardboard tubes.
late 50's to early 60's
- made cubes and spheres of mud at ponds where grandpa took me fishing
- made shoebox covered wagons with Captain Kangaroo
- travelled much of the US by car including cities, museums, small towns. remember segregation in the South and North.
- learned to respect everyone even the homeless street people in cities as someday it could happen to anyone (me)
- wanted to be at Woodstock but too young
- read a lot of underground newspapers.
- tried to be junior scientist in basement lab
- studied art in museums
- with friends John and Larry, camped near Aspen CO on August 12 1972 and witnessed same massive Perseid meteor shower that inspired John Denver in the song "Rocky Mountain...
Shop with Confidence (Fine Art America Return Policy)
Our return policy is very simple:
If you're not happy with a purchase that you made on FineArtAmerica.com, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we'll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note - Fine Art America does not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.