This is one of 195 illustrations from the first book of the adventure/fantasy series titled "The Vine Of Hours". I am the author/illustrator. Leshzwee, the Forest Lord, has a plan. He is able to manifest himself in this dimension by inhabiting the body and mind of a resident. Someone, preferably a human rather than a lower animal, who is actually of this world. When this host body or mind becomes inhospitable or just no longer convenient, Leshzwee leaves it. He can restablish himself into another host body and mind. If there is not another candidate handy, then he must go back to his own world. That is not preferable because it is very difficult for him to get back here to this world once he leaves. He has inhabited the being...
• 1959-61 Gordon's School of Painting NYC
• 1962-65 Long Island Institute of Music& Art NYC
• 1966-70 Art Student's League NYC
• 1969-72 Pratt Institute NYC
• 1972-73 School of Visual Arts NYC
• 1972-75 Apprentice Tinsmith NYC
• 1973-74 Art Student's League NYC
• 1974-76 New York Studio School NYC
• 1975-77 Private Study with George Spaventa NYC, Paris, France
• 1969- Artist in Residence, 'Window Silhouettes' Stained Glass and Resin Factory, NYC
• 1970- Free-Lance Illustrator NYC
• 1971- Drawing and Art History Instructor; Harlan L. Graham School; Unionville, PA
• 1972-73- Roman Bronze Fine Art Casting NYC
• 1973-74- Modern Art Foundry NYC
• 1978- Sculpture Assistant, New York Studio...
Shop with Confidence (Fine Art America Return Policy)
Our return policy is very simple:
If you're not happy with a purchase that you made on FineArtAmerica.com, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we'll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note - Fine Art America does not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.