Canvas. Pastel chalks, acrylic on the sand texture, covered with varnish and finished with relief paint.
This painting is shipped rolled and UNSTRETCHED. You will need to have it stretched at a framer in your area before it will be ready to hang. The declared size is before stretching. The stretching should take approx 4" from each dimension.
The perception of colors depends on the monitor and can be vary. Photo not always can bring you all riches and abundance of colors.
Exists on the front side of the painting and on versa side with date of creation and artwork title
Provided in the electronic form (PDF file format)
Was born in 1969 in Kiev, Ukraine.
My passion for the painting goes back to early childhood. I was a pupil at the Art studio and had completed my studies from Olga Bebko at the art studio, attached to Mikola House Gallery, Kiev, Ukraine.
* Participated in the group exhibition "White Nights". "Light House Gallery", Jaffa. June-July 2011
* Participated in Montefiore live auction, Dan Hotel (Tel Aviv, Israel) April, 2011. Artwork sold
* Personal exposition in Purple Gate gallery, Ein-Hod August-September 2010
* Participated in the group exhibition "Without frames". Government offices building, Tel-Aviv. August-November 2010
* Participated in the group exhibition "Imagination Israeli Art Exhibition", Bank...
Shop with Confidence (Fine Art America Return Policy)
Our return policy is very simple:
If you're not happy with a purchase that you made on FineArtAmerica.com, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we'll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note - Fine Art America does not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.