Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
My name is Adel A Jarbou from Benghazi Libya,painter and theater Scenography designer.
You can read my interview at this link ; http://1stangel.co.uk/talkthetalk/adel-jarbou/
ADEL JARBOU – CV & General Work Review
Born in Benghazi 1/1/1961
Art Director of Arabic Culture Magazine (1996 to 2000)
Participated in most Art Exhibitions in Benghazi, such as:
• First Alahli Club Exhibition Benghazi June 1986
• Second Great Manmade River Exhibition, Benghazi April 1987
• Benghazi Basic Congress First Art Festival Mars 1987
• Awarded the First Prize of the Grand Cultural Competition, Benghazi Mars 1990
• General Graphic Arts Exhibition, Free Sudio Benghazi 86, 87, 88, 1989
• General Graphic Arts Exhibition, Garyounis University, Benghazi 86, 87, 88, 1989.
• General Graphic Arts Exhibition, Arab Medical University, Benghazi 86, 88, 1990.
• General Graphic Arts Exhibition, Dawaa Islamia Complex, Benghazi 91, 92, 1993.
• Sebha (Libya) Culture Festival 1988.
• Intifida Exhibition, Touristic Village, Benghazi 1990.
• Second Alfateh Cultural Festival, Misrata (Libya) December 1997
• General Graphic Arts Exhibition, Misrata (Libya) July 1998.
• General Graphic Arts Exhibition, Benghazi October 1998.
o Arab Medical University, November 1994
o First Exhibition at Dawaa Islamia Complex, Benghazi April 1996
o Benghazi Tourist Exhibition, Benghazi September 1997
o Tibesti Hotel, Benghazi (Individual Exhibition) October 1997
o Ras Lanouf (Libya), (Individual Exhibition) November 1997
o French Cultural Center (individual exhibition) Tripoli December 2003
First Cultural Festival January 1999, Aljasr Adhabi Hall, Benghazi.
Alfateh Graphic Arts Exhibtion, Dawa Islamia Complex, Benghazi October 2000.
Poet Ibrahim Losta Omar Fiftieth Anniversary Festival, Derna (Libya) Mars 2003
Intifida Support Exhibition, Dawa Islamia, Benghazi July 2003.
Culture Challenge Festival, Dawa Islamia Complex, April 2003
Medina Cultural Festival, Dawa Islamia Mars 2005.
Alkaf (Tunisia) 24 Hours Non Stop Theater Festival, Tunis Mars 2005
Memorial of Departed Artist Mohamed Estatia, Dawa Islamia, Benghazi May 2005.
Verona (Italy) Let the Mediterranean Be A Sea of Peace, Verona July 2005 (artists from Italy & Libya)
Silvium Gallery Exhibition, Culture General Council, Benghazi August 2007
Hoon Tourist Festival, Hoon (Libya) November 2008
Designer of posters for many institutions in Libya.
Designer of Book Covers for Poets and Writers from Libya
Theater Scenes Design
“Attahteem” (Destruction) play, National Theater, Benghazi 1997 (awarded the first prize for best comprehensive work) Tripoli 1997, Seventh National Festival.
“Jackellail” play, people’s Company, Benghazi 1997
“Algajar Gajar” play, National Theater, Benghazi 1999.
“Qallaak Walleli” play, Great Manmade River Theater Company
Awarded the First Prize in scenes’ design for Best Comprehensive Work (Qallaak Walleli play)
People’s Theater, “Shayia Watti” play, Benghazi 2001
People’s Theater, “Laa Tusaleh” play, Benghazi 2002, the play won the audience prize at Beida (Libya) Experimental Theater August 2002.
“Khayriaa Alassabia” play, People’s Theater, Benghazi 2002.
“Addars paly”, (The lesson -Eugen Ionesco) National Theater, Benghazi 2003.
“Youcef & Yasmina” play, People’s Theater 2003
“Kalam Nassaween” play, National Thought Theater, Benghazi 2003.
“Almahatta” play, Arab Theater, Benghazi 2003
“ Baee Arreeh” play, National Theater, Derna (Libya) 2007.
TV Scenes Desgn
Scenes Designer for the Series “Assheel Akademi”,Jamahiriya TV,9-2004.
Scenes Designer for the series “Hadrazi” Jamahiriya TV,8-2008.
Scenes Designer for the series “Libicom” Jamahiriya TV,8-2008