1 Born : 1945, Banasthali (Rajasthan)
2 B.A. (Fine) Painting, 1969, Faculty of Fine Arts, M.S. University, Baroda.
3 M.A. (Fine) Graphics, 1971, Faculty of Fine Arts, M.S. University, Baroda.
4 Mural Training, Banasthali Vidyapith
5 Ph.D. 1991, Kanpur University.
6 Former Head of Deptt. Visual Art and Dean Faculty of Fine Arts, Banasthali
Vidyapeeth (Deemed University).
7 Visiting Faculty, Aayojan School of Architecture, Jaipur.
Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi : 1965, 1971, 1975, 1979, 1981.
Progressive Artist Group : 1979.
Awarded Italian Govt. Scholership : Academy of Fine Arts, Brera and Milan, Italy 1983-84
Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi : “All India Exhibition of Art” award - 1995
1 Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi Annual Exhibition.
2 Gujarat Lalit Kala Akademi Annual Exhibition 1968 to 1971 only.
1 Lalit Kala Akademi, Delhi
2 All India Fine Arts & Crafts Society, Delhi (AIFACS)
3 Bombay Art Society, Bombay
4 Academi of Fine Arts, Calcutta
5 All India Exhibition Mahakushal Kala Parishad, Raipur.
6 All India Drg. Exhibition, Lucknow, Organized by U.P. Lalit Kala Akademi.
7 All India Exhibitions of Drawings 84, Organised by Govt. College of Art Chandigarh & Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi.
8 All India Drawing Exhibitions Group-8, Delhi.
9 All India Print Exhibitions Group-8, Delhi.
10 All India Exhibition, Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi.
11 All India Graphic Exhibition of Prints-85, AIFACS, New Delhi.
12 Atul All India Art Exhibition-1991, Ahmedabad.
1 Modern Fantasy & Marchen Art Exhibition Tokyo, Japan 1979.
2 The Festival of India Travelling Exhibition of Graphics USA 1985.
3 International Print Briennale, Maastsich, Holland, 1993.
4 International Exhibition of Art WLRA World Congress at Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur 1993 organised by World Leisure & Recreation Association in Collaboration with India Leisure Studies Association and UNESCO.
5 6th Bharat Bhawan Briennale 1996 of Contemporary Arts (with special invitation).
ONE MAN SHOW OF PAINTINGS & GRAPHICS :
India & Abroad:
1 Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi Gallery, Ravindra Manch, Jaipur 1975, 1978 sponsored by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi.
2 Triveni Kala Sangam, Delhi-1972.
3 Fine Arts Museum Chandigarh – 1972, 1975 sponsored by Fine Arts Museum Chandigarh University.
4 Jahangir Art Gallery, Bombay-1973, 1975.
5 Max Mullar Bhawan, Bombay – 1978, 1984 sponsored by Max Mullar Bhwan, Bombay.
6 San Diego, California (U.S.A.) – 1984
7 San Fedele Cultural Centre Milan – 1984 sponsored by San Fedele Cultural Centre Milan (Italy).
8 Retrospective exhibition organised by progressive Artist Group at Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur 1995.
9 One man show organised by B.M.Birla Planetorium and Science museum at Birla Science Museum, Jaipur-1997.
10 Exhibition of paintings and graphics at Shanta Art Gallery, Delhi-2005.
11 One man show at Hotel Clarks Amer, Jaipur-2006.
12 Several one man shows at Banasthali.
1 Exhibition of Paintings Drawings at AIFACS Delhi with staff and students of Banasthali. Organised by Banasthali Vidyapeeth – 1952.
2 Young Artists Exhibition organised by International Cultural Centre, New Delhi.
3 Mayur-6 exhibition, Jaipur 1980.
4 Exhibition at Suchna Kendra, Ajmer 1975.
5 Banasthali Art Exhibition Ravindra Bhawan, New Delhi-1977.
6 Progressive Artists Group Exhibition, Lalit Kala Gallery Jaipur- 1979, 1980.
7 Progressive Artists Group Exhibition, Regional Centre, Madras-1984.
8 Print Makers Camp Exhibition at Ravindra Manch organized by Takhman-1985.
9 Progressive Artists Group Exhibition, Rajasthan School of Art, Jaipur-1987.
10 Progressive Artists Group Exhibition, Jahangir Art Gallery, Bombay-1987.
11 Progressive Artists Group Exhibition, Academy of Fine Arts, Calcutta-1989.
12 Progressive Artists Group Exhibition, Sahitya Kala Parishad, Delhi-1990.
13 Progressive Artists Group Exhibition, Madhya Pradesh Kala Parishad, Bhopal-1992.
14 Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi Exhibition Silver Jublee Mobile Exhibition 1983.
15 Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi Exhibition, Rajasthani Artists Exhibition, Lucknow – 1981.
16 Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi Exhibition, Rajastahan Artists Exhibition Ahmedabad & Bombay – 1981.
17 Artists from Rajasthan Exhibition Janhangir Art Gallery – 1984, Bombay organised by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi.
18 Exhibited in all India Rastriya Kala Mela organised by National Lalit Kala Akademi & by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi (RLKA).
19 Contemporary Art of Rajasthan Exhibition – 1990 organised by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi (RLKA) at Jahangir Art Gallery, Bombay.
20 “Artist Family Exhibition” at Jahangir Art Gallery Bombay – 1994.
21 “Contemporary Art Exhibition of Rajasthan” at Rashtriya Kala Mela, Calcutta-1996 organised by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi.
22 “Contemporary Art Exhibition of Rajasthan” at Art Gallery Rashtriya Kala Kendra, Bhuvneshwar-1996, organised by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi.
23 Forty years of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi “Art Exhibition-1997”.
24 Invited for “Colours of Rajasthan” exhibition at the occasion of “Golden Jubilee of
Freedom” organized by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi and Jawahar kala Kendra in Jaipur-1998.
25 2nd “All India Art Biennial Exhibition of Rajasthan 1999”, organized by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi – 2000
26 “Contemporary Art of Rajasthan” exhibition at Kala Dirgha, Kota by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi as invitees artist October 2001.
27 Exhibited in 42nd Annual Exhibition of Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi as invitees artist.
28 Participated in contemporary art of Rajasthan organized by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi for inter state art exhibition (under exchange programme) as invitees artist at Lucknow form 20 to 25 September 2001 at Goa and from 1 to 6 October 2001.
29 Invited for `Art Exhibition Contemporary Indian Paintings : Tradition to Modernity at Kunststation Kleinsassen, at FULDA (Germany) (6 June to 1 July, 2001)
30 Invited for “contemporary art from India” exhibition 6-20th June 2002 at AKADEMIE FÜR GESTALTUNG UND DENKMALPFLEGE EBERN, Germany.
31 Alumni of Faculty of Fine Art, Baroda Exhibition sponsored by welcome group, Rajputana Shereton, Jaipur at Sristhi Art Gallery 14 to 20 April, 2001.
32 Participated in “Kala Jathrae 03” exhibition 27th Feb to 3rd March 2003 at venkatappa Art Gallery, Bangalore, organized by “Art House, Bangalore” .
33 Art Awareness camp exhibition at suchana Kendra,Kota from 10 to 12th Feb 2001.
34 Invited for group show exhibition by Dhoomimal Art Gallery, Delhi 2003.
35 Invited for 11th kala Mela 2003, exhibition by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi, at Jawahar Kala Kendra Jaipur.
36 Exhibition of Paintings at open Palm Court Area, India Habitat centre, Delhi from 8 th 14 Jan 2004.
37 Invited for the exhibition at Patiala and Chandigarh oganised by Jawahar Kala Kendra Jaipur, North Zone cultural centre, Patiala and Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi in Nov 2002 - 03.
38 Participated in exhibition on “Evil Face of Global Terrorism” organized by Sanskar Bharti at Rabindra Bhawan, Delhi in April 2002.
39 Senior Artist’s exhibition at Palace Art Gallery, Bikaner in March 2002.
40 Invited for 12th Ravi Jain Memorial Foundation exhibition on contemporary Indian Art at DMG Mega Art Complex, New Delhi in September 2003.
41 Exhibition for a cause by muskan at Awedhna Ashram at santokba durlabhji from March 13th to19th and at Rajputana Palace Sheraton from Mach 22nd to 28th 2004.
42 Participated in exhibition of graphic prints “Impressions” at Jawahar Kala Kendra,Jaipur.
43 Participated in 48th Nattional exhibition of Lalit Kala Akademi at Bombay in 2005.
44 Family Exhibition of Paintings, Graphics and Fresco at Hotel Rajputana Palace Sheraton in December 2005.
45 Artist camp and show at Lucknow in 2007.
46 Artist camp and show at Bhubneshwar in January 2008,09.
47 Artist camp and show at Ashoka Hotel,Delhi in May 2008.
48 Proggressive artist at Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur, 2010.
15- Lakhanpuri, Near Durgapura Agriculture Farm
Tonk Raod, Jaipur-302018 (India)
Tel : +91-0141-2546428
Visited Italy, France, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada to see museums, art galleries and places of art.
MEMBERSHIP OF ACADEMIC BODIES:
1. Member Selection Committee for Lecturer in Drawing & Painting Savitri Girls College, Ajmer, 1980.
2. Member Selection Committee R.P.S.C. Ajmer for School Lecturer in Drawing and Printing 1990.
3. Member Selection Committee R.P.S.C. Ajmer for college lecturers, 1995.
4. Member Selection Committee for selecting senior lecturers Kumanun University, Nainital 1995.
5. Member Selection Committee for selecting senior lecturer in Department of Fine Arts, 1995, Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi.
6. Member Judging Committee for Annual State Art Exhibition Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi, 1991.
7. Edited Akrati News Bulletin (Monthly) published by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi.
8. Member Executive & General Council, Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi.
9. Member Publication Committee, Research Board Committee & Gallery of Modern Art of
10. Amber Gallery Committee Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi.
11. Convenor B.O.S. Visual Art and Convenor Faculty of Fine Arts Banasthali Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
12. Member Academic Council Banasthali Vidyapith.
13. Member B.O.S. Agra University, Agra.
14. Member Research Board Committee, D.E.I. Dayalbagh, Agra.
15. Member B.O.S. D.E.I. Dayalbagh, Agra (Past)
16. Member B.O.S. Allahabad University, Allahabad (Past).
17. Member B.O.S. Rajasthan School of Art (Past).
18. Member B.O.S. Rajasthan University (Past).
19. Member B.O.S. Kumaun University, Nainital (Past).
20. Member B.O.S. Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University Srinagar-Gorhwal (Past).
21. Membe B.O.S. Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur.
22. Member Judging Committee for Poster Competition organised by Labour Commissioner, Jaipur, 1995.
23. Member of the panel of jury for All India Kalidas Samaroh, All India Exhibition of Painting and Sculpture 1999.
24. Edited “Akrati News Bulletin” published by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi.
25. Member Panel of Jury appointed by National Lalit Kala Akademi for Kala Mela-2002 organised by Rajasthan Lalit Kala Akademi.
26. External Member Faculty Aayojan School of Architecture, Jaipur.
27. Member Governing Council Rajasthan School of Art..
28. Founder Member Progressive Artist Group, Rajasthan – (Registered) organised exhibitions, Artist Camps, Publications & Video Films as regular activiting of the group and have been president of the group for few years.
29. Founder Member– Mayur-6 – Banasthali (Registered) organised exhibitions and other art activities for the group.
30. Member B.O.S. M.L.Sukhadia University Udaipur.
31. President Alumni of Fine Art (Afa), Baroda [Rajasthan Chapter].
32. Member Judging Committee – All India Public School cultural festival 2001 organised by Mayo Girls College, Ajmer, 23, 24, 25 Aug. 2001.
33. Member Excutive Committee & General Council, Banasthali Vidyapith.
34. Member selection Board as subject expert for selection of faculty members, Aayojan School of architecture, Jaipur.
35. Peer team member designated for assessment and accreditation of Kannad University Humpi by National assessment and accreditation council, Bangalore (An autonomous institution of UGC).
36. Member Genreal council National Lalit kala Akademi nominated by the department of culture , Government of India as its representative to serve on the General Council of the Akademi for a period of five years (2003 – 2007)
37. Member Publication committee Nationl Lalit Kala Akadmi, New Delhi
38. Member Research Board Committee Drawing & Painting, Chatrapati Sahahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur.
39. Member Board of Studies Fine arts, Chatrapati Sahahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur
40. Member pear Teem for National assessment and accreditation (UGC) for Jawaharlal Nehru Tech. University, Hyderabad 2004.