Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
· Born in Tyler, TX
· Graduated High School in Houston
· Graduated College in Huntsville, TX
· Studied abstract art using acrylics in Houston
· Took art class - Houston Art League
· Bering James Gallery
· Richard Eastman Gallery
· Depelchin Faith Charities
· Gallery 19
· Salon E
· Home Studio
· Featured Artist for Tiffany & Co “Night of a Thousand Jewels”
o Charity for Habitat for Humanity
· Houston Fox 26 Station – Hosted by Gil Warrick
o Featured artwork on “Décor and More”
· Juvenile Diabetes Silent Auction April 2005
· Skills For Living August 2006
o Solo charity art show event – Wade Wilson Gallery
· Contempo Design – The Decorative Center Woodway at Post Oak
· Betz Gallery – Retail Marketing
· Twenty-two of my paintings were purchased by a major corporation for very upscale building.
REVIEW BY ART COLLECTOR
As you know I take great pride in my art collection. I collect old masters as well as contemporary works. Many of my art pieces are by renowned artists. In the contemporary genre I own original works by Miro, Motherwell, Gottlieb, Calder, Dan Foster and many others. I can sincerely tell you that your painting, “Fire and Water”, holds its own with any of these other paintings in my collection. I treasure it. It brings me pleasure every day. I am grateful for the opportunity to own it. I consider you a serious artist and look forward to collecting more of your works.
Best wishes and continued success.
John Jamail Jr.