Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
• Katon is often called the “Crocodile Dundee” of the painting world.
• He lives with the Native Americans and rescued wild animals that he paints.
• The artist has been painting professionally, full time, for 40 years. About 6000 paintings exist.
• First article on Katon was about the Katon Studio in Santa Monica in American Artist Magazine in 1978.
• Recently Katon can be seen as the cover story in the Jan. 3, 2008 Argonaut newspaper, Marina del Rey, CA.
• Katon has painted for hundreds of galleries during this time, galleries such as the Merrill Chase Galleries of Chicago,
• and Joe Wade Galleries of Sante Fe.
• Presently with Angel Gallery of Coeur de Lane, Idaho and Toledo Museum of Art.
• Katon is active in many charity endeavors such as Make-A-Wish, Angel Wings, and many wildlife rescue groups, such as
Wild horses in Need.
• Katon also teaches art at private schools including learning difference children and kids at risk.