My FAA portofolio is a collection of the different photographic styles I enjoy working with.
- News pictures is the capture of a specific moment - to be at the right place, at the right time.
- Portraits is the challenge to perceive a character with your heart wide open.
- Abstraction is the capture of details, colors, forms, lines and movements - a way of painting with light.
- Nude photography is the reflection of the vivid dreams of the artist.
- Making composites is playtime folks. No limits, no rules - only clear or subtle messages.
- Pacha Mama - our mother earth - is the deep fascination of the immense diversity of our natural environment. PLEASE protect!!
- And last, but not least, photographing and riding tough horses is an everlasting and passionate love affair for a photographer, who wants to die with his boots on!
I have written and illustrated 10 books. I have held a large number of photographic art exhibitions in galleries in Denmark, Japan, France, England, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Nicaragua and in many private and public companies.