Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
started taking photos in 1975 'stealing' his brother's nikon camera when he went out to fishing.
bought his first camera (an olympus om1 still owned) in 1977 using an amount of grandfather's heritage.
soon learned to develop b&w films and print to save money.
started using kodak ektachrome 64 when became less poor.
resisted the digital-era for a few years then fallen heavily into compact flash and sd cards.
gone crazy with his cellphone camera just after have crossed the alistair-taylor young path.
back to analogic era: is falling in love with his 'new' polaroid sx-70.
please don't be shy, vote any of my images if ever you like
- february 28-march 19 at blurry (via di s. crisogono, rome, italy)
- may 2-june 18 at white bridge cafe' (via q. majorana, rome, italy)
- may 17 at lettere cafe' (via s. francesco a ripa, rome, Italy)
- april 25-may 16 at citta' del gusto-gambero rosso (via e. fermi, rome, italy)
- february 9-11 at arte cremona (fiera cremona, italy)
- february 16-march 9 at galleria raffaello giolli (vicolo lavandai, milan, italy)
(c) copyright 2010-2013, PATRIZIO CIPOLLINI. all rights reserved.
all images contained on this website are the intellectual property of patrizio cipollini and any part of these images may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without patrizio cipollini's express written permission.