An English born artist, working in Limerick, Ireland, I am compelled to capture and immortalize my subjects, using the ‘juicy colour’ of oils on canvas. A process involving travelling to events and returning with my own original references, to drawings and the ‘bringing to life’ with the paint, a detailed representation of the nobility, honesty and intelligence of my chosen subject.I have work in private collections worldwide and accept commissions.
2013- ‘Of the nines’-Glin, Co Limerick and Newcastle West , Co Limerick.
2010-‘Purely equine’- Glin, Co Limerick and Adare Heritage Centre, Co Limerick
2009-‘Reflections on directions’- Newcastle West, Co Limerick and Adare Heritage Centre, Co Limerick
2008-‘A mixed bag’- Abbeyfeale, Co Limerick and Newcastle West,Co Limerick
2007-Foynes, Co Limerick
2014- Roches St Traders Art Festival, Co Limerick
– ICA Art and Craft Exhibition, Newcastle West, Co Limerick
2013 – ‘Art,Line and Sinker’,Mart, Rathmines, Dublin
– Roches St Traders Art Festival, Co Limerick
– ‘Boom,Bust and Ruin’, Filmbase,Temple Bar, Dublin
2012- West Fest , Newcastle West, Co Limerick
– Roches St. Traders Art Festival. Limerick
– ICA Art & Craft Exhibition, Killmalock, Co Limerick
2011- Roches St. Traders Art Festival, Limerick,
– ICA Art & Craft Exhibition, Newcastle West, Co Limerick
2010- ICA Centenary Exhibition, Dooradoyle, Co Limerick
2013-Highly Commended in The Artist Category, Patchings Art Competition. England.
2012-5th in the Painting Catagory,Ex Arte Equinus, International Equine Art Competition
– Shortlisted and Runner Up in The Pictureworks Competition ,Dublin
2011- 1st runner up in Editors Award, Ex Arte Equinus, International
Equine Art Competition.
2009-Invited to submit-Hunt Museum, Limerick11-2nd, ICA National Art Competition.
-Shortlisted in An Post, C both sides, postcard competition.
– 1st,ICA Limerick Federation Painting Competition.
2007-1st, ICA Limerick Federation Painting Competition.