Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
Thanks much for stopping by! A few quick notes about this shopping cart:
1) This shopping cart is powered by Fine Art America (aka Pixels.com), allowing you to add high quality options like paper, matting, framing and formats such as canvas, metal prints, acrylic, etc.
2) The FAA watermark does NOT appear in any prints or other products.
3) Don't need a print? ...but the actual digital file of any of my imagery? Images are available as digital files from me directly under rights managed licenses. Please contact me directly (sobrien at travelpixpro dot com) for an affordable quote based on your use of the file. This option is perfect for everything from personal digital scrapbooking to major publishing needs.
4) Many original photos also have multiple digital treatments including black and white versions, color splash, square formats, different digital derivatives, etc. which can be found in my treatment-specific galleries.
5) Galleries are organized by destination as well as digital treatment. For example, a Grand Canyon image will be part of a larger Grand Canyon gallery and, if it also has a digital treatment applied such as 'vintage' or 'color splash,' it will also be part of that treatment gallery.
6) All images on this profile, both photographs and digital art, are fully created and copyrighted (all rights reserved) by Shawn O'Brien.
Please feel free to contact me directly for any comments, questions or suggestions at sobrien at travelpixpro dot com.
A little about me:
Outside of his MARCOM work for high tech and consumer start-ups, Shawn created and began to market his own brand of photography in 2004. Under that brand, TravelPixPro, Shawn sold over 18,000 image licenses and prints. TravelPixPro imagery has been featured on 20 book covers and in thousands of web pages, magazines and books including publication by Fodor's, The Travel Channel, Yahoo! Travel, MSN Travel, Travel Weekly, Businessweek, Forbes.com, INC., DAK, The Wall Street Journal's SmartMoney, U.S. News & World Report, Dow Jones and Company, ComputerWorld, CNN Money, MSN Money, Fox News.com, Men's Fitness, International Living and Hotels.com.
A diverse international group of well-known image buyers include The Ritz-Carlton, Marriott Hotels, Staybridge Suites, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Luxury Link, Panasonic, Cigna, Sears, U.S. Department of Education, The University of Texas, Prudential, MovieFone, Texas Department of Transportation, American Express, Apple, Inc., Sierra Club, Bankrate.com, AARP and Airheads Candy.
More about the TravelPixPro brand can be found at www.TravelPixPro.net. TravelPixpro is also branching out into online illustrated travel guides featuring TravelPixPro imagery starting with the theme parks of Walt Disney World. A working preview can be found at www.TravelPixPro.com.
Beginning in 2005, Shawn also helped develop another company, Brainchild, Inc. As a non-employee investor, he developed the brand identities for Brainchild, Inc. and it's first product, the PLANKET, through logo designs, collateral creation, product packaging artwork, advertising pieces, web site graphics and retail floor display artwork. To date, over 1,000,000 units/$12MM of the PLANKET have been sold.
In 2008, Shawn was invited to serve as the MARCOM Director for a new sports drink company launched at the 2008 Beijing Olympics and endorsed by several gold-medal athletes including Michael Phelps. Here, Shawn handled a wide range of MARCOM development including product packaging design, collateral creation and brand messaging.
In 2012, Shawn created another brand - The MARCOM Handyman www.MARCOMhandyman.com - under which he continues today working as a MARCOM professional specializing small business and start-up MARCOM development. Check the self-designed HTML5 site for porfolio samples.