Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
Beginnings of SVMA:
For some time, a group of local art enthusiasts has had a vision of Sonoma as a unique point of focus for the arts in Northern California. A public meeting was held in early 1998 to explore the possibilities of establishing a fine arts museum in Sonoma. Community residents indicated a broad level of interest and support for this concept.
SVMA is incorporated as a nonprofit, member-supported, privately funded organization. It raises funds through membership dues, private and corporate donations, grant solicitation, facility rentals, and fund-raising events. Museum members annually elect a volunteer board of directors to conduct SVMA business. A full-time executive director manages day-to-day operations with a small support staff.
provides a striking and unique setting for business and private cocktail receptions, dinners, meetings, and presentations. The wheelchair accessible building includes a 3,000-square-foot main gallery and several smaller galleries, with a combined maximum capacity of 225 people. The museum is not available for fundraisers, religious or political events, auctions, art displays, or performances not belonging to or approved by SVMA. Other restrictions apply. For rental fees and more information, call 939-7862.
• originating from private collections, from artists, and borrowed from museums and other resources
• showing the work of local, national and international artists
• including painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, ceramics, architecture, design, print-making, film, video and crafts
• sponsoring lectures and workshops related to exhibitions
• providing a forum for people to develop, expand and share their interests and enthusiasm for art
• offering tours to museums, galleries and private collections
• developing an internship program to train museum assistants
• creating new opportunities for students and teachers