Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
Previously I had used the camera and lens to capture an image to use as reference for painting. But in 2009 I began photographing more seriously by using a used Nikon D200 and have now progressed to a Nikon D7000. There seems no limit to the creativitiy with which the paint brush or lens can take me.
25 years ago I began as a professional watercolorist and for the first 5 years I mentored with Phyllis Doyon of Camarillo, CA. Also attended workshops with Katherine Chang - Liu, Tom Fong, Tony Couch and Franklyn Leigel. It was a fantastic time to be an artist and I enjoyed all the opportunities that came my way, to mention only a few ...
1. Selected as a Featured Artist for the City of Buena Ventura ArtWalk. This honor involved radio interviews, TV promotion and the selected artwork was used for all publicity items.
2. Placed and won various honors in art competitions.
3. Belonged to the Thousand Oaks Art Association, Oxnard Art Association and became a resident artist at Channel Islands Art Center.
4. Juried art competitions, served as Art Coordinator for the Hogan Family Foundation and served as one of the developing co-founders for the Thousand Oaks Art Festival.
5. Taught and demonstrated watercolor technique.
Previously I had used the camera simply to capture for painting references. But in 2009 I began photographing more seriously by using a used Nikon D200 and have now progressed to a Nikon D7000. There seems no limit to the creativitiy with which the paint brush or lens can take me.
Kindly visit again as I will be adding more watercolor and photography images.