Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
Fine Art America is one of the largest, most-respected custom framers in the world. We stock over 250 different frames which can be used to create museum-quality masterpieces from any print. All framed prints are assembled, packaged, and shipped by our expert framing staff within 2 - 3 business days and arrive "ready to hang" with pre-attached hanging wire, mounting hooks, and nails. Our wholesale buying power allows us to offer frame prices which are typically 25 - 40% less than retail frame shops.
Was born in 1969 in Kiev, Ukraine.
My passion for the painting goes back to early childhood. I was a pupil at the Art studio and had completed my studies from Olga Bebko at the art studio, attached to Mikola House Gallery, Kiev, Ukraine.
* Participated in the group exhibition "White Nights". "Light House Gallery", Jaffa. June-July 2011
* Participated in Montefiore live auction, Dan Hotel (Tel Aviv, Israel) April, 2011. Artwork sold
* Personal exposition in Purple Gate gallery, Ein-Hod August-September 2010
* Participated in the group exhibition "Without frames". Government offices building, Tel-Aviv. August-November 2010
* Participated in the group exhibition "Imagination Israeli Art Exhibition", Bank...
Shop with Confidence (Fine Art America Return Policy)
Our return policy is very simple:
If you're not happy with a purchase that you made on FineArtAmerica.com, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we'll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note - Fine Art America does not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.