Fine Art America is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for photographers and visual artists.
Simply open an account, upload your images, set your prices for all our available products, and you're instantly in business! FAA provides you with an e-commerce website, fulfills your orders for you, and sends you your profits each month.
I have a FB personal account listed as Christine Belt-Paulich. When I post on FAA it still shows on this account but not on my fan page anymore that is Christine Belt. When I try to activate it, it claims that it is. It use to work... but only recently it disappeared???? Anyone else have this problem? How do I get it back?
Here's what worked for me:
1. Go to your Fan Page
2. Click Update Info under the Edit Page menu in Admin Panel
3. Click Apps in the left side bar
4. Delete FAA in the Apps list
5. Go to FAA...Behind The Scenes...Facebook Applications
6. Enable Facebook for Personal Accounts
7. Enable Facebook for Fan Pages