Where Do We Ship?
We ship all over the world, including the United States.
We have the largest print-on-demand fulfillment network in the world with 15 manufacturing centers in five different countries.
Place your order today, and it will be on its way to you within 2 - 3 business days.
You've got questions. We've got answers. Visit our frequently asked questions page to view them all.
Give Us a Call
Do you have a question about placing an order? Give us a call any time:
We're open 24/7.
Please note - this number is reserved for buyers with questions about orders.
May 27th, 2013 - 12:02 PM
These are some of my insights I've acquired while creating and living as an artist.
* Itís not necessary to say your every thought.
* Donít worry about losing your mind. If it happens you wonít know it.
* Be OK with change. Stay flexible. Open your heart and let the light shine in.
* Who wants to live in a room or a consciousness that is filled with old dust and stagnate memories?
* Food is love. But, when reaching for another handful of cookies, what you may need is a good laugh with a hand full of friends instead!
* Security may not be where or what you thought it was...especially if you find yourself in a self made prison.
* Caring for someone is hard work made easy and joyful when it is appreciated and valued. Life threatening if it isnít.
* Be grateful for every blessing. Even if it doesnít look like the kind you were hoping for.
* Look for the positive in every person and situation. Itís there. Even if you have to dig deep to find it.
* It doesnít matter how long we are on this planet.
Who do you love? Who loves you?
Are you kind? Do you listen to others? Do you lend a hand when itís needed? These are questions to ask yourself. This is what truly matters.
* At the end of everyoneís life here on earth we wake up in a new life. The material attachments are gone and life is joyful. Try to let go of them early, so you can enjoy heaven on earth.