Where Do We Ship?
We ship all over the world, including the United States.
We have the largest print-on-demand fulfillment network in the world with 15 manufacturing centers in five different countries.
Place your order today, and it will be on its way to you within 2 - 3 business days.
You've got questions. We've got answers. Visit our frequently asked questions page to view them all.
Give Us a Call
Do you have a question about placing an order? Give us a call any time:
We're open 24/7.
Please note - this number is reserved for buyers with questions about orders.
December 13th, 2010 - 09:19 AM
1. There is never too much bling for a country girl.
2. People's dogs are like their babies... and they will carry them around and dress them up as such.
3. People will never buy a $100 item but they will buy 100 of a $1.00 item.
4. There are some people who will pass up original fine art to buy a framed poster of Willie Nelson... (seriously where would you hang that???)
5. Even in the middle of winter, young ladies are not afraid to have most of their skin exposed.
6. Whoever came up with Pillow Pets is a genius.
7. People are never afraid to haggle or try to negotiate a lower price.
8. Only at a Texas Art Fair will you see a gentleman with actual spurs on even though the closest thing to a cow he has ever gotten near is a hamburger at McDonald's.
9. Anything sporting the local school colors is going to be a hot commodity.
10. Only at a Texas Art Festival will you see a hamburger selling for $8...and people will actually buy it!!!