Now that Labor Day is behind us and summer is in the rearview mirror, FALL is upon us. So that means it’s time for a new logo for our Midwest America Photography Group. Share your best photographs that epitomize the beauty and colors of FALL, captured in one of the 12 states in MIDWEST AMERICA. The winning image will be the group logo through NOVEMBER. PLEASE read the rules below…
1. The image must have been captured in one of the 12 MIDWEST STATES -- Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska and Kansas.
The STATE must be included in the tag, description, or title.
2. FALL must be the main subject -- autumn flowers, fall foliage, outdoor activities, etc… you get the idea. Let’s celebrate FALL in the Midwest.
3. Color, sepia, or black and white photography only. NO INFARED, NO DIGITAL ART, and NO HEAVY PROCESSING.
4. Family friendly: no nudity, no graffiti, no dark goth images.
5. Your submitted image may not be the current logo of another group.
6. Winning images (first place) from previous contests sponsored by the MIDWEST AMERICA PHOTOGRAPHY Group are ineligible.
7. Images will be removed without notice that do not fit the contest parameters.
8. If you are not yet a member, you are invited to join the MIDWEST AMERICA PHOTOGRAPHY Group. Note the group's focus and guidelines. The photographer with the winning image will need to be a member of the group.
9. By submitting your image, you agree that the image may be cropped for the purpose of a square logo.
10. In the event of a first-place TIE, the Group Administrator will select the image for the group logo, while all winning images will be posted on the group home page for a period of time.