This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
I’m starting this contest to generate some interest in black and white photos here on FAA. Though the subject doesn’t have to be confined to the subject of the group I run ( New England in Monochrome ( https://fineartamerica.com/groups/new-england-in-monochrome.html ). No prizes beyond bragging rights for this contest (perhaps other contests in the future will have one of some sort).
1. One photograph per member
2. Black and white, grey scale or sepia only. Not selective coloring please. The original doesn’t have to be black and white (just the photo/version submitted to the contest).
3. beyond being converted from color to B&W, grey scale, or cleaning up the image of sensor dust, lens scratches, no digital alteration of the images are allowed for this contest.
4. No nudity (people may be viewing at work, or have young-ins around).
Each participant may submit 1 image.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for a total of 3 different images... but again, only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Wednesday, March 31st, 2021 - 12:59 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Monday, April 5th, 2021 - 12:59 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Saturday, April 10th, 2021 - 12:59 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Sunday, April 18th, 2021 - 10:03 PM
This contest is just for fun. The prize is knowing that you won... and hopefully introducing someone new to your artwork!
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.