This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
EXPOSAVAGANZA - ANY THEME AND MEDIA GOES - EXPOSE YOUR CHOSEN ARTWORK TO A WIDER VIEWDIENCE. EXPOSARAMA - CONTEST 53.
GOLDEN RULE : ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING GOES - ANY THEME AND ANY MEDIA. UPLOAD 1 ARTWORK OR PHOTOGRAPH WHICH YOU WANT TO EXPOSE TO A WIDER VIEWDIENCE. NO DATE RESTRICTIONS! YOU CAN UPLOAD IMAGES OF YEARS AGO!
BREAKING NEWS: Have you joined FAA's Billboard Art Contest? If you did here
is a further opportunity to canvas votes by placing your Links in the discussion area so that people can vote for your entries. I have placed my three entry links there so that you can vote for them. Place your links below mine and I and hopefully many more others will vote for yours. Best of success with this Huge Initiative coming forth from FAA Administration. 5* GJR
More information about FAA's Billboard Contest Copy - Paste And Go this link:
CONCERNING EXPOSAVAGANZA CONTEST 53:
Please note: This Contest will be adjudicated by a single Juror: The Contest Administrator.
1. Unfortunately: Only 1 Image only. (The Contest Administrator does retain the right to remove any artwork, photograph or Digital Art Submission that can be seriously offensive to others. It is unlikely that I would do this but I will seriously investigate and consider it should a problem case arise. GJR)
2. Consider visiting my Art Portfolio and Make at least One Positive/Encouraging
comment. See my Art Gallery at www.gert-rheeders.fineartamerica.com (More than 6030 artworks to be seen etc.)
3. The Adjudicator's decision is final and there will be no correspondence or notifications ABOUT THE OUTCOME, No Winners Notification or Confirmation correspondence except The Winners Selections Tab On Contest Page. (If you have placed in one of the three Top Placements and you would like to express yourself about the Achievement to me you are welcome to do so. Contact me via FAA Internal E-mail then.)
4. PLACEMENT ALLOCATION:
The Top Three Placements will be allocated as follows:
4.1 One Top Placement for Artworks (oils, watercolors, drawings, sketches, pastels, collages and Mixed Media etc.)
4.2 One Top Placement for Photographs ( full color, black and white, selective color)
4.3 One Top Placement for Digital Art Or Computer Generated art. (Like kaleidoscopes, Mandalas, Fractals, etc... Any artwork that was generated with a computer).
I will make three shortlists (Artwork, Photographs, Digital Art). Then select a
final winner out of each allocation and then select the final three placements. I have thought a lot about this and I am sure that you will agree that this will be a much better and fair deal as what we had it the past as all mediums stand an equal chance now to get to the top placements.
NEW INFORMATION: Should your entry or submission be chosen as one of the Top Three placements and you have an Overwhelming Urge to Express yourself about it then do feel welcome to contact me via FAA e-mail and share your feelings.
You are very welcome! (At least; being a winner in any of my contests is no small achievement as you are competing with some of the best artists in the world in your chosen category besides the fact that you are also competing against winners in any two other categories - Something to think about - yes?)
5. Enjoy this contest. You have all the Freedom to Place Anything you want to a Wider Viewdience.
6. I intend to enter an entry to claim fair exposure but it ill not be taken in to consideration in the adjudication process.
7. What is the intention of these planned Contests? The Idea is to get Maximum Exposure to ANY ARTWORK OR PHOTOGRAPH. Contests will cycle from Monday To Monday (7 days) With another Seven days allowed for adjudication. New Contests will be uploaded during the course of every Monday.
8 Who are going to become the New Winners Of The Imaginary Floating Trophies?
9. Contest Logo: Digital Art. Digital Oil Painting Concept Artwork: 'Landscape Scene in Arches National Park' - BY Gert J Rheeders.
(Quick Link to my Art Portfolio Page - Click on my Avatar at the Top Right of this Page.)
Have a Nice Creative Day and Week! The Best Of Success With Your Entries And Submissions. May the very best Artworks be selected as the winners in the their different categories. (The competition among our artists are from the highest standard imaginable and adjudication sometimes are made with a hair breadth difference between the top five artworks in any category)
Each participant may submit 1 image.
Status: This contest is over.
Monday, July 1st, 2019 - 2:27 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Monday, July 8th, 2019 - 2:27 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Monday, July 15th, 2019 - 2:27 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Wednesday, July 17th, 2019 - 10:26 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
(Imaginary) Large Sized Floating Oscar Style Smoked Glass Figurine Trophy On Black Onyx Pedestal, Be Thankful, Expose And Promote!
(Imaginary) Medium Sized Floating Oscar Style Smoked Glass Figurine Trophy On Black Onyx Pedestal, Be Thankful, Expose And Promote!
(Imaginary) Small Sized Floating Oscar Style Smoked Glass Figurine Trophy On Black Onyx Pedestal, Be Thankful, Expose And Promote!
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.