Edit My Art v. 2021.09
This contest is open to all FAA members.
Just select something found ANYWHERE in my ONLY A FINE DAY images or collections and modify it, however you want.
Be inspired. Be creative.
Draw it, paint it, modify it, collage it, deconstruct it, blend it, whatever and however you are moved.
Be warned: Parameters are specific.
Follow the rules to qualify.
Because this contest happens in real time, it will run two weeks for submissions with a one week voting phase.
Additional detail available in the contest discussion section.
You can post your process notes there too.
Post the picture you choose and post your version of it as well.
Bonus points for posting as this contest will have a slightly higher stake than previous contests.
With a minimum of 20 valid qualified submissions, I will choose one from which to purchase a product. Could be from someone with the most votes or it could just be one of my favorites.
* * * * * * * * * * *
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES:
1. BEGIN by selecting ANY of my images. If the image is in my portfolio, it's fair game.
2. EDIT that image or combination of images. Any style. Any medium.
3. * IMPORTANT: Finished works MUST HAVE referenced material listed (name of original work referenced).
4. * IMPORTANT: Include this copyright release statement: Used by permission of Only A Fine Day.
5. Include the date you completed the work in the description or the work itself. (PERMISSION to modify EXPIRES ON September 25, 2021); however, once made and notated, the resulting image is yours although it MUST retain proper credit and notations (Rule 3 and Rule 4).
6. Upload date MUST be on or after September 11, 2021, during the contest.
Exception: Those who entered a previous ONLY A FINE DAY EDIT MY ART CONTEST with an image that DID NOT WIN A FIRST PLACE STATUS, you are good to try again with that image, if you choose to do so.
7. (OPTIONAL: Select a SECOND IMAGE and repeat , or do a second version of the same image.)
8. OPTIONAL BUT HIGHLY ENCOURAGED: GO TO THE DISCUSSION TAB AND DESCRIBE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND/OR TECHNIQUE RELATING TO YOUR REVISION WORK. Post the original work plus your version of it. Bonus points from me toward a purchase reward if this contest generates at least 20 valid submissions.
* Rules 3 & 4 are important to avoid plagiarism.
*Any artwork uploaded before September 11, 2021, will be removed from the contest, except as provided in Rule 6.
*Any artwork that is not rooted in one of my images, will definitely be removed from the contest.
*And of course, any artwork that does not comply with the rules will be removed from the contest.
Example of a possible selection.
I'll enter a couple versions of this give you an idea.
(see contest discussions)
Looking forward to seeing what you do with MY artwork.
HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK!