This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Here are the rules...
1. To keep things fair: 1st, 2nd, & 3rd places winners can not submit their winning entry for 60 days to the same contest. All other entries can be resubmitted.
2. Only two images per member.
3. Any artwork can be submitted as long as it has a lighthouse theme. All mediums welcomed.
4. Images must be original. No copies from the internet.
5. No nudity, and/or violence. They will be removed.
6. If you really enjoy lighthouses, please feel free to join my new lighthouse group.
*The 1st place winner will have their winning artwork featured below the logo on the Lighthouse Group homepage, for one week after the winners are announced. Including any bio information on the art piece.
'So make sure when you submit your entries you have the information you want featured with your winning artwork. I will copy and paste any info I find on your listing.'
*The 2nd place winner will have their winning artwork shared on Pinterest.
*The 3rd place winner will have their winning artwork shared on Facebook.
Good luck to everyone who enters the contest!
Each participant may submit 2 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for a total of 10 different images... but again, only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Saturday, October 5th, 2019 - 2:26 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Sunday, October 13th, 2019 - 2:26 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Thursday, October 17th, 2019 - 2:26 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Friday, October 18th, 2019 - 4:49 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Your image will be featured on the Lighthouse Group homepage near the logo, for one week after the winners are announced.
Your image will be shared on Pinterest.
Your image will be shared on Facebook.
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.