SPIRITUAL HOSPITALITY SEPTEMBER 2020
THEME: ANGELS of Divine Service & Hospitality
We need Divine Angels to bring messages from the Lord God Almighty during this time of BLK, chaos, creation, elections, hate, revolution, technology, unemployment & violence.
Angels spoke the words, FEAR NOT repetitively within the Holy Scriptures.
* The angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
* Fear thou no, for I am w/ thee... Isaiah 41:10
* Ye shall not fear them: for the Lord your God he shall fight for you. Deuteronomy 3:22
* For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
THANK YOU: Angel Painter & SHCF Member JENNIFER NEASE who has ministered to our Group by presenting us w/ her painted angels. She has sent us some 180 angel images, and within many of those paintings multiple angels. Previous to her sending & sharing her paintings, I honestly had never give much thought about angels actually guiding, protecting or helping in life matters. Though her presentation of angels appearing with comfort, guarding, ministering, sympathy, simplicity, show us the Way... I have been blessed as I do this work of sharing my humble gifts & talents, time, and service. Please visit her page with thanksgiving, support, kindness and appreciation for her spiritual hospitality.
PURPOSE of ANGELS: According to the EpiscopalChurch.org (09/01/2020), ANGEL | Created spirits that are understood to be sent as messengers of God to human beings. Angels are spiritual beings of a different created order from humanity. They are 'spirits in the divine service, sent to serve for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation' (Heb 1:14). Angels are pure spirits because they do not depend on bodiliness or matter for existence. Divine interaction with people is often heralded by angels in the Bible. For example, angels announce Jesus' Incarnation (Lk 1:26-38) and nativity (Lk 2:9-15). Angels minister to Jesus after his temptation in the wilderness (Mk 1:13) and before his arrest and crucifixion (Lk 22:43). An angel rolls back the stone after Jesus' resurrection (Mt 28:2-4). Angels herald Jesus' victory over death (Mt 28:5-7; Jn 20:12-13). Angels serve God's glory and power. Angels are involved in God's judgment by separating the wicked from the righteous (Mt 13:41, 13:49). However, angels are not to be worshiped (Col 2:18).
HOSPITALITY & ECUMENISM MISSION
* PRAY for each person that is reaching, seeking, sharing & using FAA fellowship during this time.
* THANK THE LORD GOD for anyone exploring, expressing faith, how inclusivity & hospitality.
* WORD Think of the scripture that says: The Word goes forth, does not return void.
* DISCUSSION around a Scripture that's awesome, share & post url & embed on SHCF DISCUSSION.
ARTWORK & PHOTOGRAPHY any size, medium, digital, collage, b&w, sepia, full color, photo story, etc.
*** MUST MAKE A SPIRITUAL REFERENCE the connection & context
by Title, Subject, Description &/or Hashtags to the Biblical, Christian, Lent, and/or Global Missionary point of view.
* Share art & photos of FAITH in ORDINARY life in the 21stC that give modern understanding of the Bible & Church.
* We seek artworks that are encouraging, faithful, sacred, uplifting, reverent, and beautiful.
* This Gallery will NOT Feature Passion, Cross, Holy Wk, Easter or Christmas...
* Spiritual Hospitality & Creative Fellowship seeks to show ecumenism around the global embracing many cultures, traditions, and denominations that embrace Western & Eastern: Americas, African, Europe, Middle Eastern, Orthodox, Russia, Australia & Asia. Anything you can ADD, please help keep the Discussion Threads active.
SUBMIT up to 10 images, Any Size. Open to SHARE OUR ARTWORKS,
Gain Visibility among FAA & social media. Submit Art that you want to be seen!
AGREEMENT Artworks & Photograph shared in this Contest, Gallery &/or Group is subject to & encouragement to post links to the contest/gallery on social media.
We want our artworks & photography to be SEEN, the more seen, to both beautify the world as well as livelihood & talents via our artworks.
ADMIN REMOVE & TAKE DOWN:
* We will NOT permit evil, violence or hate in this contest, gallery or group.
* Admin has the right to remove or take-down artworks deemed inappropriate,
* Any artwork not according to theme or subject matter.
* Must be family-friendly artworks. Depict faith in action rather than portraits & structures.
* Must be your own artwork &/or photography, digital & copyright.
* Ties OFFICIAL Broken by Admin selecting TOP 3 WINNERS & FEATURES.
* Ties UNOFFICIAL Winners will ROTATE upon REFRESH publicly.
OPEN: To FAA artist, photography & artworks that are YOUR OWN ARTWORK.
This Contest is hosted by the FAA lay liturgical GROUP: Spiritual Hospitality & Christian Fellowship (SHCF).
We are open to all sacred, liturgical artworks, inspirational, ecumenical hospitality & faith that is primarily Judeo-Christian based.
You are welcome to join our new liturgical art & photography group.
VOTE: Open to FAA & public. Unlimited Voting.
We suggest you vote for 1 favorite image per page.
Alternatively if you post 10 artworks please vote for at least 10 additional artworks.
SHARE: Online Gallery 24/7, 24hrs Global.
We encourage sharing of your art & this contest & group with other artist, photographers; as well as art buyers, art collectors, media, and art for sale sites.
DISCUSSION: Participation & New Conversation Threads are greatly needed!
If you'd like to RUN a thread & encourage participation that is a much needed service to our SHCF Group!
You can RUN a LIMITED thread by starting it on the CONTEST that feeds to the group. The bulk will run 3 weeks.
SHARE & SOCIAL:
Members will LINK to our contest in FB, Pinetest, IN, Twitter, as well as any place that our art will be visible & available for sale.
I'm an FAA Fellow and Admin, creating contests so that ALL our artworks are visible, publicly viewed, and we share fellowship; thereby for this reason my own artworks and photography are displayed in these contests. Since I do not have a strong following nor the audience I believe art shows are usually hosted by gallery owners, cooperative of artist or fellows.
The Group & Contests do not endorse artworks and spiritual creativity; rather seeks to engage, dialogue, and pray that the spiritual life is growing upward, heavenly.
Please maintain a disposition of prayer, ecumenism, kind, respectful, with integrity to all seekers, creatives, indies, and spiritual artworks and their artist.
Admin & Fellow: GJ glorijean
Host Group: Spiritual Hospitality & Creative Fellowship
Group URL: https://fineartamerica.com/groups/spiritual-hospitality-and-creative-fellowship.html?tab=overview