This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
CONTEST THEME: AVIATION ART. (See Between the Lines)
AVIATONARTAVAGANZA CONTEST #7 - ANY AVIATION ART THEME (CIVILIAN OR MILITARY) AND ANY MEDIA GOES - EXPOSE YOUR CHOSEN ARTWORK TO A WIDER VIEWDIENCE. (PLEASE SEE PLACEMENT ALLOCATION ARRANGEMENTS BELOW.)
UPLOAD 3 TRADITIONAL ORIGINAL ARTWORKS, PHOTOGRAPHS OR DIGITAL ARTWORKS WHICH YOU WANT TO EXPOSE TO A WIDER VIEWDIENCE. NO DATE RESTRICTIONS! YOU CAN UPLOAD IMAGES OF YEARS AGO! - AND YOU CAN RESUBMIT PREVIOUS ENTRIES AD INFINITUM!
CONCERNING AVIATIONARTAVAGANZA CONTEST #7.:
Please note: This Contest will be adjudicated by a single Juror: The Contest Administrator.
1.You can upload UP TO THREE IMAGES to this contest. (The Contest Administrator does retain the right to remove any artwork, photograph or Digital Art Submission that can be seriously offensive to others. It is unlikely that I would do this but I will seriously investigate and consider it should a problem case arise. GJR) Please note that UNRELATED CONTEST THEME IMAGES will be disqualified immediately and will be removed without ceremony as soon as possible.
2. Consider visiting my Art Portfolio and Make at least One Positive/Encouraging
comment. See my Art Gallery at www.gert-rheeders.fineartamerica.com (More than 6905 Artworks to be seen etc.)
3. The Adjudicator's decision is final and there will be no correspondence or notifications ABOUT THE OUTCOME, No Winners Notification or Confirmation correspondence except The Winners Selections Tab On Contest Page. (If you have placed in one of the three Top Placements and you would like to express yourself about the Achievement to me you are welcome to do so. Contact me via FAA Internal E-mail then.)
4. PLACEMENT ALLOCATION:
The Top Three Placements will be allocated as follows:
4.1 One Top Placement for Artworks (oils, watercolors, drawings, sketches, pastels, collages and Mixed Media etc.)
4.2 One Top Placement for Photographs ( full color, black and white, selective color)
4.3 One Top Placement for Digital Art Or Computer Generated art. Any Contest Theme Related artwork that was generated with a computer).
I will make three shortlists (Artwork, Photographs, Digital Art). Then select a final winner out of each allocation and then select the final three placements.
I have thought a lot about this and I am sure that you will agree that this will be a much better and fair deal as what we had in the past as all mediums stand
an equal chance now to get to the top placements.
NEW INFORMATION: Should your entry or submission be chosen as one of the Top Three placements and you have an Overwhelming Urge to Express yourself about it then do feel welcome to contact me via FAA e-mail and share your feelings.
You are very welcome! (At least; being a winner in any of my contests is no small achievement as you are competing with some of the best artists in the world in your chosen category besides the fact that you are also competing against winners in any two other categories - Something to think about - yes?)
5. You have all the Freedom to Place Anything you want, with Aviation Art as theme, to a Wider Viewdience.
6. Should I enter an entry or entries to this contest it will only be to to claim fair exposure - it will not be taken in to consideration in the adjudication process.
7. What is the intension of these planned Contests? The Idea is to get Maximum Exposure to ANY AVIATION ARTWORK OR PHOTOGRAPH. Contests to be scheduled over the last ten days of the month.
8 Who are going to become the New Winners Of The Imaginary Floating Trophies?
9. Contest Logo: Digital Art. Digital Aviation Art Image : 'AVIATION ART CATUS 3 No.1- PARTNERS IN WEALTH' L B-
Have a Nice Creative Day and Week! The Best Of Success With Your Entries And Submissions. May the very best Artworks be selected as the winners in the their different categories. (The competition among our artists in my contests on Fine Art America are from the highest standard imaginable and adjudication sometimes are made with a hair breadth difference between the top five artworks in any category)
Each participant may submit 3 images.
Status: This contest is over.
Thursday, November 19th, 2020 - 2:00 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Monday, November 30th, 2020 - 2:00 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Saturday, December 5th, 2020 - 2:00 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Sunday, January 24th, 2021 - 5:37 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
(Imaginary) Large Concorde Smoked Glass Ornament On Swarovsky Crystal Cut Pillar On Black Onyx Pedestal Floating Trophy
(Imaginary) Medium Sized Airbus A380 Smoked Glass Ornament On Swarovsky Crystal Cut Pillar On Black Onyx Pedestal Floating Trophy
(Imaginary) Small Sized Boeing 747 Smoked Glass Ornament On Swarovsky Crystal Cut Pillar On Black Onyx Pedestal Floating Trophy.
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.