This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Sometimes a black & white still photo and/or piece of art can be more breathtaking than any colored piece of art ever could.
So let's celebrate the beauty of black & white art.
*I am seeing a lot of sepia tone images coming through. A sepia tone image usually has a yellow cast to it.
Here are the rules:
1. Post any theme as long as it is black & white. SEPIA TONE IS NOT BLACK & WHITE. It must be black & white art or they will be removed. Sorry.
(Also be careful that your photos does not have blue undertones. Must be pure black & white. I had to remove one of mine, because it had blue undertones.)
(I realize that when black and white comes together it can bring about some gray undertones. Those are okay. I just want when others see your artwork, the first thing they think of is a black & white image.)
2. Any medium acceptable as long as it follows the above rules.
3. All artwork must be original.
4. No nudity, vulgar, and/or distasteful themes. They will be removed.
5. Post up to 5 images.
*I plan on submitting my own work in this contest, mainly for exposure. In the event my submission places in the top three...I will forfeit the share and bump the artists under me up one level (where the prizes are concerned), and the artwork that is in 4th position will receive the 3rd place prize.
Each participant may submit 5 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Thursday, September 26th, 2019 - 2:24 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Friday, October 4th, 2019 - 2:24 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Tuesday, October 8th, 2019 - 2:24 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Friday, October 18th, 2019 - 4:42 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Your image will be shared on Pinterest
Your image will be shared on Facebook
Your image will be shared on Twitter
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.