This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
This contest is hosted by the group, FOR THE BIRDS!!! Because birds are so fascinating and beautiful they are often the subject of my paintings. And I know I'm not the only bird lover!! To join our new group, simply click on the avatar to the right under the Sponsoring Group to be taken to our group!! We'd LOVE to have you!!!! :)
Submit your beautiful BLUE birds!!! They don't have to be bluebirds but must be birds that are BLUE in color! The focus for this group/contest is birds so any other subject/item must be out of the primary focus. **Acceptance of such works is up to my discretion.**
Any TRADITIONAL mediums are accepted: colored pencil, pastel, oil, acrylic, watercolor, graphite, etc. or any combination of these.
However, NO PHOTOGRAPHY or DIGITAL WORK!!
1. Birds that are blue (see logo image for example)
2. NO violence or fighting of birds,
3. NO words or written messages on the artwork (unless part of the subject being painted),
4. NO photography, digital painting or digitally-altered photographs,
5. NO abstract/patterns. Subject must be identified without a doubt.
You may submit 3 images!
Thank you all so much!! I look forward to seeing your BEAUTIFUL BLUE birds!!
**As administrator, I have the right to accept or deny any artworks submitted.
Each participant may submit 3 images.
1) You must be a member of FineArtAmerica.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Monday, September 6th, 2021 - 5:16 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Monday, September 13th, 2021 - 5:16 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Thursday, September 16th, 2021 - 5:16 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Sunday, September 19th, 2021 - 8:03 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
1st Place Congrats
2nd Place Congrats
3rd Place Congrats
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.